The engineering courses offered in Ukraine are of a standard that requires an excellent set of skills from a student. For taking engineering admission in 2015, in any reputed engineering institution in Ukraine, an applicant must secure a certain set of skills and requirements which is to be followed globally. Engineering courses in Ukraine are good enough to pursue because of the great standards they have maintained in last previous years.
Engineering nowadays has developed into an advanced set of mathematical and scientific principles that helps within the range of developing economical solutions to technical issues. Engineers work scientifically, however their creations should be getting used in serving people. There are various streams in Engineering which offers various opportunities in future.
Aeronautical or aircraft engineering is currently one of the best option to have while going for degree course, as this branch contains the challenging aspects of modern engineering & also consists wide scope in terms of career shaping ahead. Then, Computers are essential tools within each profession, and they are always being needed into styling, simulating, and monitoring most of organizations. Thus engineering in Computers could also be a great choice. Although all of the streams in engineering have great scope in future. There are several sub-disciplines that exist while taking engineering admission in 2015, in most of the colleges/universities of Ukraine.
The main branches include the following:
- Aerospace Engineering - The design of aircraft, spacecraft, and related topics.
- Chemical Engineering - The conversion of raw materials into usable commodities.
- Civil Engineering - The design and construction of public and private works, such as infrastructure, bridges and buildings.
- Electrical Engineering - The design of electrical systems, such as transformers, as well as electronic goods.
- Mechanical Engineering - The design of physical or mechanical systems, such as engines, power trains, and kinematic chains.
Educational Courses in Engineering
Engineering degrees and their specific requirements differ considerably between institutions and specialties within an institution. However, most professionals earn a bachelor s degree in an engineering specialty, or may simply have a strong academic background in mathematics or natural science education courses. Engineering curriculums usually also include at least one design education course.
Engineering technology is another popular degree program which differs from the standard engineering education course in that students learn through laboratory courses by applying engineering principles to design and production instead of through theoretic and scientific application. Continuing education is crucial for engineers to be aware of the latest developments and changing technology within engineering.
There are a variety of study options available worldwide within Engineering:
Bachelor’s Degree (B.E.)
|ELIGIBILITY||Min. 50% in PCM Group in 12th Standard (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
Preparatory Course - 1 year prior to the main course
List of Documents Needed For BE
- Notarized copies of 10th standard mark sheet.
- Notarized copies of 10th standard passing certificate.
- Notarized copies of 12th standard mark sheet.
- Notarized copies of 12th standard passing certificate.
- Notarized copies of college leaving certificate.
- Copy of passport, if ready.
- 20 recent colour photographs. ( Size 3.5 x 3.5 cm )
- HIV free certificate with registered medical practitioner’s sign & seal.
Master’s Degree (M.E.)
|DURATION||2 years after B.E.|
|ELIGIBILITY||Bachelor's Degree From a recognized collage / university.|
The Students are Trained In The Following Specialties
- Maintenance of aircraft and engines;
- Maintenance of aircraft electric systems and flight-navigation complexes (aircraft avionics);
- Maintenance of transport radio equipment;
- Navigation Management
- Computers, computing complexes, systems and networks
- Technological processes and production safety
- Information security of telecommunication systems
Post Graduate Specialties
- Maintenance of air transport
- Automation of technological
- Processes and productions
- Computers, computing complexes and networks
- Radiolocation and radio navigation
- Radio technical and TV systems and devices
- Radio physics
- Economics and management of national economy
- Economic-mathematical methods
- Computing mathematics
List of Documents Needed For ME
- Notarized copies of 10th mark sheet.
- Notarized copies of 10th passing certificate.
- Notarized copies of 12th mark sheet.
- Notarized copies of 12th passing certificate.
- Notarized copies of mark sheets for all academic years.
- Notarized copies of transcripts
- Notarized copies of provisional / degree certificate.
- Notarized copies of registration certificate.
- Copy of the passport (If the same is ready)
- 8 recent colored photographs. ( size 3.5 x 3.5 cm )