The engineering courses offered in Ukraine require an excellent set of skills from a student. Engineering courses in Ukraine gives an edge to students from others because of the great standards they have maintained in last previous years. From innovation to technology, engineering is found almost everywhere. There are various streams of engineering which offers various opportunities in near future.
Aeronautical or aircraft engineering is currently the best degree course to enroll in, as this branch deals with the challenging aspects of modern engineering. Computers are used in every profession, and they are always needed into styling, simulating, and monitoring most of organizations.
The main branches include the following:
- Aerospace Engineering - The design of aircraft, spacecraft, and related topics.
- Chemical Engineering - The conversion of raw materials into usable commodities.
- Civil Engineering - The design and construction of public and private works, such as infrastructure, bridges and buildings.
- Electrical Engineering - The design of electrical systems, such as transformers, as well as electronic goods.
- Mechanical Engineering - The design of physical or mechanical systems, such as engines, power trains, and kinematic chains.
Educational Courses in Engineering
Engineering degrees and their specific requirements differ considerably between institutions and specialties within an institution. However, most professionals earn a bachelors degree in a specific discipline of engineering, or may simply have a strong academic background in mathematics or natural science education course. Engineering curriculums usually include at least one design education course.
There are a variety of study options available worldwide within Engineering:
Bachelor’s Degree (B.E.)
|ELIGIBILITY||Min. 50% in PCM Group in 12th Standard (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
Preparatory Course - 1 year prior to the main course
List of Documents Needed For BE
- Notarized copies of 10th standard mark sheet.
- Notarized copies of 10th standard passing certificate.
- Notarized copies of 12th standard mark sheet.
- Notarized copies of 12th standard passing certificate.
- Notarized copies of college leaving certificate.
- Copy of passport, if ready.
- 20 recent colour photographs. ( Size 3.5 x 3.5 cm )
- HIV free certificate with registered medical practitioner’s sign & seal.
Master’s Degree (M.E.)
|DURATION||2 years after B.E.|
|ELIGIBILITY||Bachelor's Degree From a recognized collage / university.|
The Students are Trained In The Following Specialties
- Maintenance of aircraft and engines;
- Maintenance of aircraft electric systems and flight-navigation complexes (aircraft avionics);
- Maintenance of transport radio equipment;
- Navigation Management
- Computers, computing complexes, systems and networks
- Technological processes and production safety
- Information security of telecommunication systems
Post Graduate Specialties
- Maintenance of air transport
- Automation of technological
- Processes and productions
- Computers, computing complexes and networks
- Radiolocation and radio navigation
- Radio technical and TV systems and devices
- Radio physics
- Economics and management of national economy
- Economic-mathematical methods
- Computing mathematics
List of Documents Needed For ME
- Notarized copies of 10th mark sheet.
- Notarized copies of 10th passing certificate.
- Notarized copies of 12th mark sheet.
- Notarized copies of 12th passing certificate.
- Notarized copies of mark sheets for all academic years.
- Notarized copies of transcripts
- Notarized copies of provisional / degree certificate.
- Notarized copies of registration certificate.
- Copy of the passport (If the same is ready)
- 8 recent colored photographs. ( size 3.5 x 3.5 cm )