Aeronautical Engineering intake 2015 started for Kirovograd Flight Academy
The Kirovograd flight school provides civil aviation pilots training according to the ICAO standard programs (INTERNATIONAL CIVIL AVIATION ORGANIZATION) in accordance with MINISTRY OF EDUCATION and SCIENCE of UKRAINE Certificate No.AA109646. Kirovohrad flight school is operating since 1951.
In 2011 there was a transformation: by resolution of the meeting of State Flight Academy workforce and followed by the order of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of Ukraine there was a new institution created in Kirovograd - Kirovograd Flight Academy of the National Aviation University.
Head of the Academy is Sergii Nedilko, Doctor of Technical Sciences and Professor.
- Faculty of flight operation
- Faculty of air traffic services
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of distance education
- Department of Air Traffic Services
- Department of Information Technology
- Department- Center of Intensive Learning Foreign Languages
- Department of Search, Rescue and Aviation Safety
- Department of Aeronautical Meteorology
- Department of Flight Safety
- Department of Mechanics and Design of Aircraft
- Department of Air Navigation
- Department of Physics and Mathematics
- Department of Physical and Psychophysiological Training
- Department of Management and Economics
- Department of Social and Human Sciences and Professional Education
- Department of Military Training